Many people are now choosing the benefits of self-catering accommodation over expensive, impersonal hotels. One question we regularly get from guests is what exactly is provided, and what do they need to bring themselves?
We supply everything apart from your own personal belongings. So our advice to you is : travel as light as you can. Edinburgh isn’t renowned for it’s reliable, glorious sunshine. So use the extra space in your suitcase to pack a rain jacket, an extra jersey and some sun-cream – you never know, there are days where you’ll need all three up here!
Here are our top 5 things you do not need to bring:
1. Toilet paper – we supply enough to get you through a long weekend. If you need more, there are supermarkets very close reach.
2. Salt and Pepper (and other kitchen essentials) – there is plenty in the apartment for you, including
3. Towels – these are bulky items, so save the space. We supply enough towels for everyone, including extra for the swimming pool.
4. Hairdryer – each apartment has a hair dryer for your use.
5. Baby cot and highchair - just ask us, and we'll arrange for one to be left in the apartment for you.